Elvis Aaron Presley was an American singer and actor. Dubbed the "King of Rock and Roll", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the... Wikipedia
- Born: Elvis Aaron Presley, January 8, 1935, Tupelo, Mississippi, U.S.
- Died: August 16, 1977, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Cause of death: Heart disease
- Resting place: Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- Education: Humes High School
- Occupation: Singer, actor
- Children: Lisa Marie Presley
- Relatives: Riley Keough (granddaughter)
- Awards: Presidential Medal of Freedom (posthumously, 2018)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo